TRUE TO CLUB COLORS
Shining like an emerald against the night sky, Budapest’s newest soccer stadium has a strong Go Green theme, which matches the club colors of its home team, Ferencvárosi Torna Club.
Groupama Arena is home to Ferencvárosi TC, one of Hungary’s oldest and most popular soccer teams. Guarding the entrance is a bronze eagle clutching a soccer ball, symbolizing the passion for the sport shared by the fans who cheer on their home squad. Now they have double reason to be proud: their stadium is the greenest in Hungary, with the club’s signature colors displayed in every detail right down to the elevator operating panels.
- Completed: 2014
- Size: 75,494 sqm
- Capacity: 23,700 spectators
- Certification: BREEAM
- Building owner: Magyar Nemzeti Vagyonkezelo Zrt.
- Developer: Magyar Nemzeti Vagyonkezelo Zrt.
- Architect: S.A.M.O. Tervezoés IngatlanfejlesztoKft.
- Contractor: Market ÉpítoZrt.
- 7 KONE MonoSpace® elevators
- KONE Care™ Maintenance Service